Trying to be healthy? Don’t reach for the microwave popcorn, instead buy these healthy kernels and cook them in the pot!
I usually buy the Kelkin kernels for about €3. You should get about 12 uses out of this bag so it’s much better value.
Here’s how to make this simple & delicious snack:
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a saucepan and put on a high heat for 5 minutes, while covering the pan with a lid
2. Turn the heat down to medium and add a cup of popcorn kernels (serves 1-2)
3. Watch the pot and shake it with the lid on occasionally
4. As soon as the popcorn stops popping take it off the heat and take the lid off
5. Lightly salt with sea salt (not table salt if you want a healthy option) and shake the pot with the lid on to ensure the salts mixed through the popcorn
6. Serve in a nice bowl & tuck in
Hope you like this healthy but tasty recipe. I’ll post up a few more soon.
ReKammended Blogger x