This dip is a recipe I’ve had for years & it’s delicious. I make it every Christmas..its kind of like a tradition now in my house! It’s perfect with tortillas or peppers, carrot sticks & celery sticks for a healthier option!
Here’s the recipe:
300ml creme fraiche
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon curry powder
1 dessert spoon ketchup
1 clove garlic
3 spring onions
1. Crush garlic & chop onions thinly
2. Pour creme fraiche into large bowl
3. Pour 300ml mayonnaise into creme fraiche container to measure it & add mayonnaise into bowl
4. Add garlic & spring onions to bowl
5. Add paprika, curry powder & ketchup – you can add more curry powder if you want it more spicy
6. Leave to chill in the fridge & voila!
ReKammended Blogger x